What you will do...For Payworks Technologies Poland:
- Process Accounts Payable, including expense reports and issuing online payments
- Pull and record bank statements, reconcile the bank accounts, monitor funding needs
- Maintain the Fixed Asset register and record depreciation
- Complete operating accruals, EUR currency adjustments, interest calculation and other month-end transactions
- Reconcile intercompany balances, issue Interco invoices as needed
- Record all business-related accounting entries per Polish GAAP and IFRS
- File accounting related tax returns, i.e. CIT, VAT & SAF
- Ensure compliance of our current processes with Polish law, incl. document storage, language etc.
- Calculate, file and process payroll for up to 20 employees (incl. ZUS, PIT and issuing corresponding forms to staff) using your preferred software
For our other offices:
- Assist as needed with month-end transactions (same processes as in the Polish entity) in our other 3 entities, as well as statutory filings
- Vacation coverage within the department
What we offer...
- A strong team and a dynamic environment, in which everybody is striving to become a little better every day
- Flexible structures, flat hierarchies and a “speak-up” mentality where different perspectives are valued, smart decisions made and executed effectively
- An attractive compensation package and all the benefits of a young, high-growth company
- Play to win: We are serious about winning and have fun working together
- Full time (40h/week) position
- Possible home office days
- Flexible working hours should you have personal constraints
What we are looking for...
- Polish Accounting degree, minimum of 5 years of experience, including some experience with all payroll and accounting filings applicable in Poland
- Must be able to file and liaise with any local polish authority
- Must have a good understanding of IFRS
- Experience with cost accounting systems
- Polish native speaker and very good English skills (oral and writing)
- Self-starter and autonomous worker
Payworks provides a next generation Point of Sale payment gateway technology. With Payworks’ technology developers of Point of Sale solutions for merchants can quickly and cost-efficiently integrate card payment functionality into their applications, and securely process EMV, contactless and mobile wallet transactions at the Point of Sale.
With headquarters in Germany and offices in the UK, the US, Spain and Poznań, Payworks provides its technology to leading acquirers and payment providers globally. We are growing rapidly and are looking for the best talent to join our team on this great journey!