What you will do...
Work as a member of a cross functional agile team, with focus on quality assurance of customer integrations
Be involved throughout the entire development lifecycle, from requirements definition to product delivery
Design, develop and execute maintainable automated and manual test cases covering client integrations, and work iteratively together with the team to optimize them
Research, recommend and implement tools and processes as needed with the goal of increasing automation and test coverage
Understand our products from a client perspective and identify and test functional ‘edge cases’ outside of Payworks expected functionality
What we offer...
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a disruptive start-up with the mission to bring a technically outdated industry to this century’s digital standards
- 80+ super-skilled colleagues in an organisation that is ever learning, able to quickly act on things that need to change and gets things done!
- An annual personal development budget and an internal coach to support you in reaching your potential
- An open culture that welcomes agile methods (Scrum, TDD, continuous deployment, retrospectives etc.)
- The dynamics and fun of working in a quickly growing start-up, combined with a stable financial outlook backed by a multi-million Euro venture capital investment
- Relocation support and allowance; free German classes
- Flexible working hours and competitive compensation
What we are looking for...
Background of at least 3 years working in an agile environment on QA automation and/or software development where automation plays a central role
Experience in spreading a quality-focused mindset
Passion for test automation, always looking for the next best way to eliminate manual steps in testing
Great communicator, who can switch seamlessly between business and tech languages
Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test cases using a variety of BDD/TDD-centric frameworks (e.g. Cucumber, Appium, Fitness)
Payworks develops and operates Pulse, a next generation Point of Sale payment gateway technology. Operated in the cloud and provided in a Software as a Service model to payment providers, Payworks’ technology has simplified card acceptance by offering a pre-certified and easily accessible gateway solution which is significantly facilitating innovation in the integrated Point of Sale space.
Payworks is headquartered in Germany with offices in the US, the UK and Poland. Leading acquirers, payment service providers and POS software providers across North America, the UK, Europe and Africa depend on Payworks Pulse technology to power card acceptance for modern Point of Sale solutions.