What you will do...As a Client Solutions Manager at Payworks, you will contribute to the success of our major clients by overseeing and managing the roll-outs of our solution. You will have the opportunity to influence our roadmap and client strategy and drive our revenue growth.
As a Client Solutions Manager you will be defining Payworks’ future and you can expect to:
- Lead and define commercial and technical strategies for clients
- Develop and maintain joint product roadmaps based on client needs and business challenges
- Identify gaps in product and business processes
- Establish revenue generating plan through new and incremental opportunities
- Collaborate with product teams to implement and deliver on client commitments
What we offer...
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of bringing a technically outdated industry to this century’s digital standards
- 80+ super-skilled colleagues in an organisation that is ever learning and able to quickly act on things that need to change
- Great autonomy to the teams to determine the best way to implement features and work together, and it will be your opportunity to significantly shape the whole organisation and your teams
- The dynamics and fun of working in a quickly growing start-up, combined with a stable financial outlook backed by a multi-million Euro venture capital investment
- Relocation support and allowance; free German classes
- Flexible working hours and competitive compensation – including a budget for your personal/professional development
What we are looking for...
- You can fully scope client requirements and match them to Payworks capabilities
- You apply sales techniques with the aim to drive growth for the client
- You effectively forecast revenue and understand how to build pricing propositions
- You are a good communicator, have the drive to learn and take on responsibility
- You enjoy helping and motivating colleagues around you and increasing the overall team knowledge
- You are willing to travel occasionally for client meetings and presentations
- You have previously worked in the payments domain
Payworks develops and operates Pulse, a next generation Point of Sale payment gateway technology. Operated in the cloud and provided in a Software as a Service model to payment providers, Payworks’ technology has simplified card acceptance by offering a pre-certified and easily accessible gateway solution which is significantly facilitating innovation in the integrated Point of Sale space.
Payworks is headquartered in Germany with offices in the US, the UK and Poland. Leading acquirers, payment service providers and POS software providers across North America, the UK, Europe and Africa depend on Payworks Pulse technology to power card acceptance for modern Point of Sale solutions.