What you will do...As Head of Marketing & Communications you will report to the CEO and serve as a member of the senior management team. You will be responsible for establishing, implementing and measuring success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will establish Payworks as the leading payment gateway technology provider worldwide.
- Establish, own and drive strategic internal and external communications strategy, making sure we convey a consistent and powerful message to the market via all relevant channels
- Direct the development and execution of global marketing communications initiatives including (but not limited to) product launches, sales collateral, tradeshows, campaigns, social site presence, public relations and internal communications
- Establish Payworks as the opinion leader in our space
- Manage and maintain a close relationship with responsible editors of the leading publications in the Tech and Finance world and provide them with relevant information on Payworks and the Point of Sale market in general
- Lead and grow a strong team of marketing professionals – experience successfully building, coaching and motivating high performing teams is appreciated
What we offer...
- A world-class, global POS platform attracting the most innovative providers of Point of Sale applications
- 70+ super-skilled colleagues in an organisation that is ever learning and able to quickly act on things that need to change
- The dynamics and fun of working in a quickly growing start-up, combined with a stable financial outlook backed by a multi-million Euro venture capital investment
- An exciting role in which you will have a significant impact on the company’s future and the possibility to grow
- Relocation support and allowance
- Flexible working hours and competitive compensation – including a budget for your personal/professional development
What we are looking for...
- Strong interest in payments and technology and you are closely following the latest developments in the fintech space
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization and always staying on top of things
- Min. 5 years’ experience of successfully building and leading a marketing team in a similar field
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and successfully handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English – should have the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas
Payworks provides a next generation Point of Sale payment gateway technology. With Payworks’ technology developers of Point of Sale solutions for merchants can quickly and cost-efficiently integrate card payment functionality into their applications, and securely process EMV, contactless and mobile wallet transactions at the Point of Sale.
With headquarters in Germany and offices in the UK, the US, Spain and Poznań, Payworks provides its technology to leading acquirers and payment providers globally. We are growing rapidly and are looking for the best talent to join our team on this great journey!