What you will do...As a Technical Project Manager within the Compliance team you bring business savvy compliance to Payworks and help us achieve necessary certifications. You bridge the gap between Compliance and the rest of the company – driving different upskilling initiatives and helping us to always stay ahead of our competition.
To be successful in the position, you should be comfortable speaking with various key decision makers and aligning with our teams. We trust the people in our company, so you will have the opportunity to challenge existing processes and implement new compliance initiatives.
Here are a few things that you will be doing as a member of the Compliance team:
- You make sure that we stay compliant with a minimum level of bureaucracy
- You lead our certification and technical compliance projects from A to Z - from getting the requirements to explaining and demonstrating to an auditor how we fulfil them
- You get involved and communicate with the various teams within Payworks and drive the adoption of a Compliance mindset across the company
- Part of your time will be spent maintaining our current security and compliance programs
- You perform occasional training sessions to upskill staff on technical compliance or information security
What we offer...
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of bringing a technically outdated industry to this century’s digital standards
- 80+ super-skilled colleagues in an organisation that is ever learning and able to quickly act on things that need to change
- Relocation support and allowance; free German classes
- Flexible working hours and competitive compensation – including a budget for your professional development
- No dress code and senseless “NOs”. You will have the freedom to design your work, as long as your team is happy, and you accomplish your mission
What we are looking for...
- You interact confidently in an international and intercultural environment and are experienced with communicating and persuading different key decision makers
- You have experience in project coordination and management and ideally have a technical background in IT
- You have a hands-on and pragmatic approach to Compliance and are not afraid to dive into projects without supervision
- You tackle requirements puzzles until you come up with a smart and practicable solution
- Having experience with PCI DSS, Information security and / or the Payment industry is a plus
Payworks provides a next generation Point of Sale payment gateway technology. With Payworks’ technology developers of Point of Sale solutions for merchants can quickly and cost-efficiently integrate card payment functionality into their applications, and securely process EMV, contactless and mobile wallet transactions at the Point of Sale.
With headquarters in Germany and offices in the UK, the US, Spain and Poznań, Payworks provides its technology to leading acquirers and payment providers globally. We are growing rapidly and are looking for the best talent to join our team on this great journey!